ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2023
Notice of Annual General Meeting to be held on Sunday the 22nd of October 2023 all financial members are eligible to attend.
The Moree and District Services Club will take place on Sunday 22nd October 2023 at 10 am in the Auditorium of the Club 3 Albert Street Moree.
Nominations for the positions of Chairperson, Vice Chairpersons, Treasurer and Directors will be taken from 10 am Monday 21st August 2023 and close at 6 pm Thursday 21st September 2023.
Nomination forms are available from the office during office hours.
- Office hours are Monday to Thursday 10 am to 5 pm Friday 10 am to 5.30 pm.
- Saturdays 10 am to 1 pm. Sunday 10 am to 12 noon.
Nomination is available to (Eligible) Financial Members of the Moree and District services Club. Forms are to be filled out and handed in at the office, so details are recorded before being placed on the board.
Voting for Nominated candidates will commence on Friday 22nd September 2023 at 10 am and will close at 6 pm Thursday 19th October 2023.
Members must present a current Membership card to be eligible to vote.
Robert Shields Secretary Manager
The board of directors makes club policies and governs the club. The board’s specific duties and responsibilities as an example but not inclusive are:
Establishing general operation policies
- Overseeing the financial stability of the club
- Approving its operating budget
- Voting on new member candidates
- Handling member discipline
- It is the responsibility of the board to hire, evaluate and give overall directions to the general manager.
- It is the duty of the board to develop policy, and it is the duty of the management to implement the policies
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FINANCIAL REPORT 2023
Current Board Members of the Moree Services Club are:
- Chairman – Gary Maidens
- Senior Deputy Chairman – Malcolm Smith
- Vice Deputy Chairman – David McMahon
- Treasurer – Mark Cahill
- Director – Tony Dean
- Director – Michael Ivanov
- Director – Kathyrn Weston