The board of directors makes club policies and governs the club. The board’s specific duties and responsibilities as an example but not inclusive are:
- Establishing general operation policies
- Overseeing the financial stability of the club
- Approving its operating budget
- Voting on new member candidates
- Handling member discipline
- It is the responsibility of the board to hire, evaluate and give overall directions to the general manager.
- It is the duty of the board to develop policy, and it is the duty of the management to implement the policies.
Current Board Members of the Moree Services Club are:
- Chairman – Gary Maidens
- Senior Deputy Chairman – Malcolm Smith
- Vice Deputy Chairman – David McMahon
- Treasurer – Mark Cahill
- Director – Tony Dean
- Director – Michael Ivanov
- Director – Kathyrn Weston